- Nine: I think I was in love once.
- Ten: Really? What was her name?
- Nine: Her name was Rose.
- Ten: Doctor, we all love Rose.
- Nine: I love Rose because she's fantastic. She always knew just what to say and she made me better.
- Ten: Oh, yes! Rose was brilliant. All soft and warm and clever and so very human.
- Eleven: I love River!
- Nine: ...
- Ten: ...
- Eleven: I love Clara!
- Ten: Doctor, are you just looking at girls in the universe and saying that you love them?
- Eleven: I love... fez.
- Ten: Do you really love fez, or are you just saying that because you saw it?
- Eleven: I - I love fez! I love fez.
I didn’t watch the whole documentary. After a few episodes, it was too painful. I kept wanting to scream at Pam! It took me so long to do so many important things, it’s just hard to accept I spent so many years being less happy than I could have been. Jim was five feet from my desk and it took me four years to get to him. It’d be great if people saw this documentary and learned from my mistakes. Not that I’m a tragic person, I’m really happy now, but it would just make my heart soar if someone out there saw this and she said to herself, “be strong, trust yourself, love yourself, conquer your fears, just go after what you want and act fast because life just isn’t that long.”
Pam has gotten a lot of flack these past few seasons but man… I started crying here. I needed that pep talk today.
I screamed when he showed up.
Watching this show (and 30 Rock) helped me through so much life shit.
When my work sucked and sales sucked and people sucked, watching this show on my lunch break got me through the day.
Introverts unite. Wine and netflix marathon it is.
I can marathon this movie.
Bend It Like Beckham (2002)
“Anyone can cook aloo gobi, but who can bend a ball like Beckham?”
Gosh I love this movie. Parminder Nagra was fantastic.
Movie number 69: Bend it Like Beckham